PADI Speciality Courses
Nitrox (Enriched Air) Course
The PADI Enriched Air Diver speciality course the most popular speciality course you can do and it’s a real blast. Why? SCUBA diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to do this course.
You’ll learn why diving with a gas mix that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional SCUBA dives, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
|Duration: 1/2 days||Minimum age: 12 years old|
|Min.Certificate: Open Water Diver||Price: 10,205 php|
Deep Diver Speciality Course
The lure of the deep. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while SCUBA diving. Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 18 metres/60 feet, and on wall dives it may be a giant fan or sponge. Whatever it is, to scuba dive with confidence at depths down to 40 metres/130 feet, you should take the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course.
Your training starts by reviewing reasons for deep diving and how important it is to know your personal limits. During four deep dives with your instructor, you’ll go over:
- Specialized deep diving equipment.
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
|Duration: 2 days||Minimum age: 15 years old|
|Min. Certificate: Adventure Diver||Price: 13,300 php|
Digital Underwater Photographer
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old are eligible to take the Digital Underwater Photographer course.
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
|Duration: 1-2 days||Minimum age: 15 years old|
|Min. Certificate: Open Water Diver||Price: 13,300 php|