PADI Speciality Courses
Nitrox (Enriched Air) Course
The PADI Enriched Air Diver speciality course the most popular speciality course you can do and it’s a real blast. Why? SCUBA diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to do this course.
You’ll learn why diving with a gas mix that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional SCUBA dives, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
Duration: 1/2 Day Minimum age: 12 years old
Min.Certificate: Open Water Diver Price: 9,580 php
Deep Diver Speciality Course
The lure of the deep. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while SCUBA diving. Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 18 metres/60 feet, and on wall dives it may be a giant fan or sponge. Whatever it is, to scuba dive with confidence at depths down to 40 metres/130 feet, you should take the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course.
Your training starts by reviewing reasons for deep diving and how important it is to know your personal limits. During four deep dives with your instructor, you’ll go over:
- Specialized deep diving equipment.
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
Duration: 2 Day Minimum age: 15 years old
Min. Certificate: Adventure Diver Price: 11,300 php
Sidemount Diver Speciality Course
Sidemount diving gives you flexibility and streamlining options. Plus, you don’t have to walk with heavy cylinders on your back. Just enter the water, clip them on and go.
Along with learning about the many benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration using one and two tanks, during one confined water and three open water scuba dives you’ll learn how to:
- Properly assemble and configure sidemount SCUBA diving equipment.
- Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Manage gas by switching second stages as planned, if wearing two cylinders.
- Respond correctly to potential problems when sidemount diving.
Duration: 2-3 Days Minimum age: 15 years old
Min. Certificate: Open Water Diver Price: 16,895 php